• Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, people watching and whispering in each other’s ears while hanging out with a group of friends at Crown Bar, a popular L.A. nightspot. Still, Minnillo got some girl time in, chatting with friends in the couple’s large booth as Lachey happily looked on.
• Lindsay Lohan, greeting girlfriend Samantha Ronson with a hug as she prepared to spin for the night at Whiskey Blue inside the W Hotel in Westwood, Calif. While Ronson got busy at the Lucid Absinthe party, Lohan sat down with a male friend at a couch in the VIP area facing the deejay booth. While Lohan stayed seated all night, Ronson jumped out from the booth mid-song at one point to join the actress, whispering in her ear and examining something funny on her BlackBerry.
• Tennis star Andy Roddick, grabbing a sushi dinner with fiancée Brooklyn Decker and a male friend at Nobu 57 in New York. Roddick showed off his chopstick skills while eating his California roll and steak, and enjoyed lively conversation from his booth near the sushi bar.
• Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber, hanging out and dining at East Hampton, N.Y., favorite Nick and Toni’s. Also there (separately): Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell.
• Rosario Dawson and boyfriend Mathieu Schreyer, lounging during a getaway at the LG Villa Cabo in Mexico. The couple didn’t stray far from the water while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas. “[There was] a lot of surfing and boogie boarding,” a source tells us. The two also ventured into the hot tub and shared a barbecue feast while watching the sunset. How romantic! “Rosario and Mathieu were swimming together a ton and took time to take a walk on the beach, just the two of them,” the source says.
• By PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA, MONIQUE JESSEN and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.