• Melanie Brown and hubby Stephen Belafonte, in the mood to party at L.A. hot spot MyHouse. The Spice Girl was talking to everyone as the bartender delivered her group drinks from the bar. Meanwhile, Brown – who was cracking up her friends – remained engrossed in conversation after hanging out for less than an hour.
• Lauren Conrad, waiting for beau Kyle Howard to emerge from the bathroom at Los Angeles’s Staples Center, where the two cheered the L.A. Lakers to victory over the Orlando Magic in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. The former Hills star texted on her BlackBerry as she waited, then leaned against Howard as they walked to their seats toward the end of the game’s second period. Also spotted: Leonardo DiCaprio and Kevin Connolly.
• Despite the rain, Joe Jonas and girlfriend Camilla Belle still enjoyed a meal out at Joan’s on Third in West Hollywood, taking an inside corner table during their date. “They were being quite affectionate,” says an onlooker. “They weren’t hiding anything.” The two were seriously flirting, ordering food, laughing and touching each other. Says the onlooker: “It was really cute.”
• Bridget Marquardt, cozying up to boyfriend Nick Carpenter at GBK’s Vintage Beach Chic Pool Party at a private residence in the Hollywood Hills. The Girls Next Door star stayed close to her man as they hung out in the backyard pool area and ate hot dogs while watching singer Samantha Mollen perform an acoustic set. “He seems to absolutely adore her and was making sure she was okay,” a source says. Also at the party: KayCee Stroh and husband Ben Higginson.
• Ryan Phillippe, grabbing burgers, appetizers and drinks with Abbie Cornish and some friends at 8oz Burger Bar in Los Angeles. “Ryan and Abbie were affectionate,” a source says, “but they all tried to stay low-key.”
• By ELAINE ARADILLAS, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.