• Lauren Conrad, hanging out with new guy pal Kyle Howard, at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The pair made several trips outside to the patio, and the Hills star draped herself all over the My Boys actor. The pair was inseparable, sharing pecks on the lips and looking “so happy,” according to an clubgoer. Though both Conrad and Howard were with friends, the two were mostly interested in each other. (Conrad only pulled out her BlackBerry once the entire evening!)
• Rihanna, sporting sky high heels while shopping with beau Chris Brown at a New York-area Louis Vuitton store. The singer looked gorgeous, a fellow shopper tells us, and browsed luggage sets while her boyfriend stood by.
• Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard, fielding huge bear hugs from an excited Hayden Panettiere at Firefly, a restaurant in Studio City, Calif. The young Heroesstar arrived for dinner before the couple, and waited patiently at her table for her group of friends to arrive.
• Kate Bosworth and model beau James Rousseau, sharing a romantic lunch at Shutters Hotel on the Beach in Santa Monica, where they munched on salad and pasta while enjoying the ocean view. Before the end of the meal, Rousseau picked up a small camera and started snapping pictures of Bosworth, who happily posed. Soon, though, Bosworth grabbed the camera and began snapping away. After paying the check, and wrapping their impromptu photo shoot, the lovebirds hit the beach – and spent an hour laying out and sharing a little PDA (think cheek-kissing and ear nibbling) in the sand.
• Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, taking in a mellow headlining set by Radiohead – and the amazing view of New York’s skyline – at the All Points West Music & Arts Festival at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, N.J. The couple were among the celebrities who checked out the three-day rock festival, which included performances by Jack Johnson, Cat Power and Ben Harper. Mary-Kate Olsen and Liv Tyler rocked out at the outdoor fest, as did Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr. And a black-clad Natasha Lyonne carried her dinner – a burger – to go through the VIP section as Radiohead prepared to take the stage.
• Luke Wilson, laughing and chatting over a late lunch with a new blonde female companion at Café R + D Kitchen on Montana Avenue in Santa Monica. Wilson enjoyed a chilled beer and salad – and close conversation with his female friend.
• Macaulay Culkin and his longtime girlfriend Mila Kunis, dining at newly opened Gyenari Korean BBQ & Lounge along Culver City’s restaurant row. The couple were joined by many groups – as they enjoyed their dinner in the restaurant’s private dining room.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, SCOTT HUVER, LISA INGRASSIA, CALLIE SCHWEITZER and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.