• Katherine Heigl, smooching her fiancé Josh Kelley while out for the night at S Bar, a hot spot in Hollywood. The Grey’s Anatomy star is preparing for her nuptials with the musician at the end of December.
• Carrie Underwood kissing Chace Crawford in between frames during the bowling afterparty for Z100’s Jingle Ball at New York’s Chelsea Piers Club 300. At one point, the Gossip Girl star got playful, throwing Underwood down on the bench, while she laughed.
• Earlier, backstage at the Jingle Ball, Ashlee Simpson, stole a hug from Pete Wentz. The pop star was at the concert to watch her beau’s band Fall Out Boy perform.
• Johnny Depp, supporting Vanessa Paradis – with daughter Lily-Rose and son Jack – as the singer-actress was awarded knighthood status in France’s Order of Arts and Letters. After the pinning ceremony, the Sweeney Todd star, sporting “a brown duffle coat and a hardware store of jewelry,” an onlooker reports, kissed Paradis “very sweetly.”
• Jordana Brewster, sipping cocktails provided by Stoli Elit with her producer husband Andrew Form at Michael Bay’s holiday party at his Santa Monica production offices. “They were adorable, got along so well and are just so fun,” a guest tells us. Other guests at the shindig included Josh Duhamel and Shia LaBeouf.
• Sienna Miller, keeping in step with her beau Rhys Ifans during a jaunt through London together. While the couple seem to be enjoying each other’s company, they have no plans to wed anytime soon. The actor recently dismissed talk in an interview in the Observer.
By JENNIFER GARCIA, PETER MIKELBANK, AARON PARSLEY and JEFFREY SLONIM