• Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, stopping by the launch party for pal Soleil Moon Frye‘s new eco-friendly baby-clothing line Private Label at her L.A. children’s boutique, The Little Seed. Kutcher, who wore a flannel button-up, Diesel jeans and cowboy boots, danced to the music and posed for pictures while Moore, sporting a black top, cuffed jeans and black pumps, chatted with Moon Frye and took a tour of the store. And the couple even had some party mishaps: At one point, the actress asked for a napkin to wipe up a spill from the floor and later her hubby shattered a lollipop on the ground when he dropped it.
• Eva Longoria Parker and husband Tony Parker, celebrating their second wedding anniversary together in Paris. The couple took to the V.I.P. Room nightclub, their favorite nightspot in the City of Light, for a private late-night party – which started at midnight. The actress, wearing a black top and pants, drifted among the crowd and greeted invitees, including Mickey Rourke. The pair reveled at their bash until well past 3 a.m.
• 90210 star Ryan Eggold and actress Haley Bennett (The Haunting of Molly Hartley), canoodling at new Los Angeles lounge Madame Royale. Their PDA was on display as the couple kissed, drank and danced in a corner of the new hot spot.
• Lance Bass, having a guys’ night out with an unidentified date and some pals at New York’s SushiSamba 7. The guys dined on the rooftop and enjoyed some of the restaurant’s signature samba rolls as well as the chicken anticuchos.
• Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, having a romantic dinner at Sullivan s restaurant in Baton Rouge, La. Seated across from each other, the True Blood costars and real-life loves held hands throughout dinner – a martini and white wine and grouper for her, diet soda and steak for him – and split the warm chocolate brownie for dessert.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, KRISTEN MASCIA, LESLEY MESSER, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.