• Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman, supporting musician pal Linda Perry‘s latest project, a heavy-metal band she’s producing called Bigelf, at the Roxy in Hollywood. “They snuck in discreetly,” a fellow concertgoer tells us of the pair, who snuggled in a booth at the rock show. The only time Aguilera got up was to chat with Perry, who sat catty-corner to them in a booth. The singer and her hubby were equally low-key at the afterparty at the venue’s upstairs bar, On The Rox, where they stuck to their corner booth.
• At West Hollywood’s House of Blues Sunset Strip, a star-studded audience checked out some very different music at Robin Thicke‘s concert. Halle Berry sat on the balcony with Gabriel Aubry by her side. “They were very sweet with each other,” an onlooker says of the couple – who were joined at the show by four friends. Berry sipped chardonnay during the show. Meanwhile, on the other side of the balcony, Britney Spears bopped in her seat to the music. The pop star chatted all night with a blonde woman at her table. Also enjoying the music: Thicke’s wife, Paula Patton, who hugged Berry at one point and Diddy.
• Ashley Tisdale, checking out the Los Angeles Dodgers game at Dodger Stadium with her beau Jared Murillo and her parents. “She seemed really happy to be there,” an onlooker tells us. The High School Musical star happily mugged for the camera when she appeared on the JumboTron. “Then [she] covered her mouth like she was a little shy or embarrassed,” says the onlooker. “But I think she got a kick out of everything.”
• Still going strong, Lauren Conrad and My Boys actor Kyle Howard sipped drinks and coyly smiled at each other while enjoying jazz night at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The duo floated around all night, and made time to chat with their friends. At one point, they headed out to the patio, where Conrad placed her arms on Howard’s shoulders.
• Adam Sandler, dining with wife Jackie and her friend at Magic’s Pub in Westhampton, N.Y. The comedian ordered chateaubriand steak and watched the Olympics while eating. Sandler also gladly signed autographs and chatted with customers.
• By JESSICA HERNDON, MARY MARGARET, JEFFREY SLONIM and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.