• The night before her boyfriend’s show at the Hollywood Bowl, Natalie Portman stepped out to dinner at Dakota, the steakhouse inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, with Devendra Banhart in tow. The adorable couple dined with six friends and business associates, a source says, and the two were “so polite and very happy” during their meal. (See more celebrities and their indie rock loves!)
• Anne Heche, diving into a cheeseburger at lunch with James Tupper and son Homer at St. Clouds, a Seattle restaurant. Heche’s dress was a topic of conversation for diners. According to a fellow diner, the family seemed to blend into the crowd – and the couple was exceptionally affectionate. “It was ‘babe’ this and ‘babe’ that,” the onlooker says.
• Diane Kruger, snuggling with beau Joshua Jackson on the patio at West Hollywood’s Il Sole. At dinner, Kruger ate the asparagus gnocchi while Jackson dined on the Dover sole.
• Kelly Osbourne and British model beau Luke Worrell, ducking into The Ivy on Robertson to avoid the snapping (and shouting) paparazzi. With an oversized Chanel shopping bag on her shoulder, and shades, the starlet nuzzled into Worrell’s shoulder as they waited for their car, snuggling. When the car was brought up to valet the two walked out, stone-faced, as flashes went off – and Osbourne jumped into the driver’s seat and sped away.
• By BRYAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and ELIZABETH LEONARD
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.