• Hours before her big opening in the Shakespeare in the Park production of Twelfth Night, Anne Hathaway was busy walking her pup Esmeralda in downtown New York City. But the actress also enjoyed the company of beau Adam Shulman, who gave her a smooch on the street. That evening, a dressed-up Shulman cheered on Hathaway at the Delacorte Theater in Central Park and, yes, gave his girlfriend a congratulatory kiss at the gala afterparty.
• Bruce Willis and wife Emma, returning to Center Cut, inside New York’s Empire Hotel, for the same meal they had in May. The newlyweds shared an iceberg lettuce salad and lobster bisque, followed by filet mignon and New York strip steaks. According to a source, the two were “friendly and cordial” to everyone.
• Gabrielle Union and NBA star Dwyane Wade, cuddling at Plunge nightclub at Gansevoort South in Miami Beach. The affectionate pair had dinner with friends at Philippe restaurant then headed to the club where Union drank vodka sodas and Wade sipped water. “They were hugging and kissing poolside into the morning hours,” an eyewitness says.
• Dancing with the Stars‘ Cheryl Burke, sharing guacamole, ceviche and mahi mahi tacos at Dos Caminos Park in New York with model boyfriend Maxwell Zagorski and two business associates.
• Scrubs star Donald Faison, celebrating his 35th birthday with girlfriend CaCee Cobb and other celeb pals (including Chris Evans) at Madame Royal Hollywood.
• By KRISTEN MASCIA, LESLEY MESSER and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.