• Reba McEntire, hanging out backstage at Cirque du Soleil’s LOVE show with former tourmate Kelly Clarkson. The two watched the show with Kix Brooks (of Brooks and Dunn), and sipped cocktails in their seats. Earlier in the weekend, Sugarland also checked out the Beatles-inspired extravaganza.
• File this under unlikely friends: Carrie Underwood, sharing a private room with Rascal Flatts and Justin Timberlake at the Mix Lounge on top of the Hotel at Mandalay Bay on Friday. The group spent several hours together drinking water, vodka and Jack Daniels.
• Jewel, celebrating her 34th birthday a few days early – actual birthday May 23 – with a shopping trip to Caesars Palace Forum Shops. The night before, the singer dined on filet mignon and drank martinis at Social House.
• George Strait, indulging an impromptu autograph signing session inside the MGM Grand Casino. Later, the legendary country crooner greeted Julianne Hough at Rouge Bar, who in turn got chatty with Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles during Universal’s official afterparty at the bar,
• By EILEEN FINAN and MARK GRAY
Plus: Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of Las Vegas’s Celebrity Hot Spots.