• A svelte Nicollette Sheridan, making a fierce fashion statement after dropping into Herve Leger in Beverly Hills to pick up an outfit that was ready and waiting in a garment bag.
• Sandra Bullock, sharing a sporty date night with husband Jesse James at Los Angeles’s Staples Center. There to watch the L.A. Kings face off against the Dallas Stars, the pair stayed close all night, and at one point they hit the private chairman’s room, where Bullock sipped a glass of red wine and James opted for a hot beverage. Says an onlooker: “When they were at the bar ordering drinks he put his arm around her; they looked like the perfect couple.”
• Orlando Bloom, laughing with friends at Hollywood hot spot Teddy’s. Abstaining from alcohol but not from dancing, Bloom grooved to the beats as Samantha Ronson deejayed. Also there: Elisha Cuthbert, who perked up when she saw pal Nicky Hilton. The two shared swapped excited conversation – and some dance moves.
• Grey’s Anatomy‘s Sandra Oh, watching Canadian rock outfit Stars in concert from her gold-gilded private balcony perch at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles. Dressed casually in a black turtleneck and jeans, Oh sported the oddest accessory for a chilly November evening – a vintage-looking hand fan, which she used to casually cool herself. But when the band began, the actress and her friends stood, clapped and danced along.
• Alli Sims and Ian Ziering, partying at a Young Fabulous and Broke MySpace bash for its show Roommates in Hollywood. Sims, who sat at a VIP table, raised her fists to the old-school beats (played by guest deejay Bijou Philips) while Ziering just chatted with his buddies nearby.
• New mom Bridget Moynahan, enjoying an adults lunch with friends at Santa Monica eatery Blue Plate on trendy Montana Avenue. The actress pepped up toward the end of the meal as she pulled a photo out of her wallet to show off to her friends.
By REAGAN ALEXANDER and JENNIFER GARCIA