• PEOPLE’s Hottest Bachelor Chace Crawford, taking his sister Candice for dinner with some friends at LAVO inside Las Vegas’s Palazzo. The group dined on Kobe meatballs – and then continued on with their night, heading to a VIP table in the nightclub where they danced as DJ Five spun. The night before, Crawford and his pals ate at Dos Caminos in Sin City.
• Scarlett, meet the Governator! While out for dinner with a male pal at L.A.’s Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar, Johansson got a surprise introduction from fellow diner Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who walked across the dining room and left his table of three behind to greet the starlet. Says an onlooker: “You could tell he was a fan.”
• Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, telling staff at West Hollywood hot spot Il Sole that they were celebrating a “special occasion.” Taking a seat on the patio, the two were very affectionate over dinner – and shared Dover sole and two bottles of wine. On the way out, the two signed autographs and posed for photos with fans. Meanwhile, Eva Mendes and boyfriend George Augusto were double dating at the restaurant’s private Wine Room.
• Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson arrived with Mary J. Blige and a crew of 10 pals at new Big Apple hot spot The Griffin, where they downed tequila shots and partied all night long.
• The Office‘s Rainn Wilson, enjoying a family dinner at Las Vegas’s Company Kitchen and Pub House in the Luxor Hotel. The funnyman ate grilled Kobe sliders and the table shared s’mores and fried cheesecake for dessert.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.