• Happy parents-to-be Nicole Richie and Joel Madden lunched at the Polo Lounge inside the Beverly Hills Hotel. Sitting on the outdoor patio with a friend, the casually dressed duo sipped water and shared relaxed conversation at the restaurant – which is one of their favorite haunts. Richie enjoyed the flatbread with her entrée and shared stories with the group before picking up the check and being led out by Madden.
• Taking a break from work, 90210‘s Shenae Grimes popped into the Argyle Salon & Spa in West Hollywood to get some highlights. Dressed in spandex pants and a leopard-print scarf, the actress stayed for more than two hours while darkening her hair to a richer brown color.
• Kate Bosworth, flocking immediately to a back corner table safely out of view from clubgoers at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The actress sported a black lace vintage dress while hanging out with pals. According to a clubgoer, Bosworth seemed in her element, dancing to songs and letting her friends take pictures of her and the other ladies at the table.
• Adrian Grenier, brunching at the Viceroy Santa Monica with a beautiful blonde. The Entourage star didn’t partake in mimosas, but he did drink plenty of coffee before driving off in his Prius.
• In Las Vegas, Brooke Burke and David Charvet dined at Koi, where the lovebirds munched on light appetizers. Acting “very close and intimate” over dinner, an onlooker says, they seemed to have a great date night.
• Elijah Wood, jamming to the rock band Front Line Failure at Les Deux‘s “Rock Mondays” night with his brother and sister. The actor was “partying and having a good time, dancing to the music and singing along,” says an onlooker.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.