• Eva Longoria Parker, shopping at one of her favorite haunts, the hip Zadig & Voltaire boutique in Hollywood’s Sunset Plaza. The Desperate Housewives star scouted out cashmere scarves and spent time texting on her phone during her visit.
• Amanda Bynes, still going strong with Doug Reinhardt. The two made an after-midnight showing at Crown Bar in West Hollywood, taking a table by the deejay booth. According to an onlooker, they were completely involved with each other – and Bynes skipped the drinks, focusing solely on Reinhardt. When he would get up to chat with others, she would watch him and smile, staying seated. The Hairspray actress also joked around with Brody Jenner and Frankie Delgado, who were at their table. Bynes seemed to fit right in with the Hills guys, the onlooker says: She had everyone smiling and laughing.
• Chace Crawford, dining with a group of friends and celebrating the opening of Shang Restaurant in the Thompson LES Hotel in New York. The Gossip guy noshed on dishes like curry lobster bisque with soft scallop and dim sum vegetable potato dumplings. Also there the same night: Molly Sims, who enjoyed dinner with a group.
• Lance Bass, saying goodbye to his friends as he prepares for the Dancing with the Stars tour. The DWTS finalist was in his element, hosting a party for Zen Green Tea Liqueur at Yamashiro restaurant in West Hollywood. Bass engaged in a full tea ceremony at the party, as fellow revelers, like Danity Kane‘s Aubrey O’Day, said hello. O’Day also had a special date for the night: her dog, Ginger, whom she kept hidden in her purse!
• will.i.am., entertaining the crowd at the opening of the new Conga Room in downtown Los Angeles. The musician-producer broke into “Get It from My Mama,” and was later joined by his Black Eyed Peas colleague Taboo. Meanwhile, guests like Jessica Alba mingled with hubby Cash Warren and their pal Baron Davis in the V.I.P. section. Eva Longoria Parker also chatted up Alba, then ventured over to join Amaury Nolasco and girlfriend Jennifer Morrison at their table.
• Michelle Obama and daughters Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7, lunching with girlfriends at Minnies, a restaurant in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood where everything is miniaturized. The Obama girls had Minnieburgers, Minnie chicken pesto sandwiches and Minnie Freezes – butterscotch milkshakes – during their visit to the Windy City hot spot.
• By JOEY BARTOLOMEO, JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON and SCOTT HUVER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.