• David and Victoria Beckham, treating their boys – Brooklyn, 9, Romeo, 6, and Cruz, 3 – to a sweet afternoon at Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York. During their shopping trip, the family spent almost $600 and picked up – among other things – a yard of Bubble Tape gum, six gingerbread houses and pajamas. When they were finished, Posh snuck out the store’s back door with her boys, while Becks paid with $100 bills.
• During their N.Y.C. trip, the Beckham family also headed to lunch at Serafina with Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Suri. The group dined at a private table on the terrace and ordered eight pizzas to share. They also ordered a glass of milk for each child. “The kids were loud and having fun together,” an onlooker says. “They were all having a great time.”
• Lindsay Lohan, huddling close to Samantha Ronson during a night out at Hollywood hot spot Ecco. The adorable couple joined a who’s who of celebrity guests to celebrate promoter Shane Powers‘s birthday at the new eco-friendly lounge. Lohan and her deejay girlfriend “looked very happy,” an onlooker tells us, noting that they never left each other’s side. Meanwhile, another affectionate duo – Nicole Richie and Joel Madden – chatted the night away with Lohan and her girlfriend in a corner booth. “It was sort of like a double date, except [rapper] Eve was hanging out, too,” the onlooker says.
• Also making the rounds at the Ecco party: Leonardo DiCaprio, who hung out with four guys. Kate Hudson dropped by to offer a quick “Happy Birthday” greeting and to say “hello” to DiCaprio. And Tobey Maguire doted on his pregnant wife Jennifer Meyer, making sure she was having a good time.
• Still going strong, low-key lovebirds Sandra Oh and musician boyfriend Andrew Featherston touched down at Los Angeles International Airport following a trip – and jumped into a cab together.
• Music buff Zach Braff, taking in the rock ‘n’ roll themed scene during Lo Hi Fi night at Bardot Hollywood. The Scrubs star was having a guys’ night out, and sipped vodka sodas in the lounge with his pals.
• Kate Beckinsale, bundled up in a black coat and hat during a hike with hubby Len Wiseman – also in black – at Will Rogers State Historic Park in Pacific Palisades, Calif. The happy couple chatted with a blonde female friend during their hike back from Inspiration Point on the overcast afternoon.
• Mad Men stars January Jones and Christina Hendricks, hosting a food drive for Soy Joy and the L.A. Regional Food Bank at Coco De Ville in West Hollywood. The stars were joined by fellow do-gooders AnnaLynne McCord and Twilight‘s Kellan Lutz, who dropped by with canned goods.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZA HAMM, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, MARY MARGARET and BRIAN ORLOFF
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.