• Heidi Klum and Seal, attending an intimate dinner party at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The couple sat under the awning of the famed hotel’s patio, and acted “very cozy with each other,” an onlooker says. The pair sat at the table with five friends and laughed and chatted with the group for hours. Klum sipped wine with one hand, while keeping the other firmly on Seal’s knee. Every once in a while, Seal would lean over and kiss his wife on the cheek. Says the onlooker: “It was very sweet.”
• Also at the Chateau: James Franco, who sat in the living room for a business meeting with two associates. The Milk star looked “incredibly handsome and rugged,” an onlooker says, noting that he had the attention of all the women in the room.
• PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive Hugh Jackman is also in the running for Sweetest Dad Alive: The Australia actor took his daughter Ava, 3, to see Shrek the Musical on Broadway. Jackman sat in the front of the theater and doted on his daughter during the show, while also snacking on candy.
• Kristen Bell, looking adorable and bundled up while she shopped at Ralphs grocery store in L.A. The Heroes actress picked up red wine and a salad and other items from the deli. The actress was also spotted recently browsing jewelry at Avakian Jewelers in Beverly Hills.
• Kevin Federline, sitting at the owner’s table at TAO Las Vegas with a group of eight friends. Wearing jeans and a white collared shirt, Federline drank tequila while enjoying the sounds of DJ Five and checking out TAO’s 3rd annual Bad Santa festivities.
• Johnny Depp, greeting Dan Aykroyd at the Redwood Room, a bar inside San Francisco’s Clift Hotel. The comedian was in the Bay Area to promote his new wine – and coincidentally ran into Depp, who was having a meeting at the bar. When they came face-to-face, Aykroyd left Depp a parting gift: a signed bottle of his wine.
• By ANDREA DESIMONE, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and ULRICA WIHLBORG
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.