• Jennifer Lopez, enjoying a private dinner – just before midnight – with Marc Anthony, following his show at the Irvine Meadows/Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. The couple headed to Eva Longoria Parker and partner JT Torregiani‘s Hollywood restaurant Beso, which stayed open specially for them.
• Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick, playing paddleball on the beach in Amagansett, N.Y. – and looking “very happy and relaxed,” according to a source.
• Nicole Richie, Joel Madden and baby Harlow, 6 months, brunching together at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. “They walked out to the outdoor patio,” an onlooker says, adding that Richie carried her daughter while Madden held the door open. “They were all smiling, very happy-go-lucky.”
• Reese Witherspoon, getting pampered with a mani/pedi at Nail Spa Lane in Santa Monica. The actress brought along a girlfriend – and picked raspberry red polish. When it was time to go, Witherspoon needed help picking up her silver wallet to avoid ruining her manicure.
• Also at Nail Spa Lane (separately): Kate Beckinsale, who went with nude polish on her hands and orange polish for her feet, while husband Len Wiseman sat reading Allure magazine. Then, before heading home, the couple stopped by a Wild Oats Market in Santa Monica.
• Teri Hatcher and her daughter Emerson, shopping and bedazzling a T-shirt at Fashionology LA – a boutique where customers can decorate their own clothing – in Beverly Hills.
Also Spotted …
• Kirsten Dunst, rocking out to Brooklyn’s MGMT from the side of the stage at JELLYNYC’s free party at McCarren Park Pool in Williamsburg. The actress was dressed for the humid day in a short green dress and matching green shades. … So You Think You Can Dance host Cat Deeley, toasting Face Value, the newest book by Kathleen Baird-Murray at the Tracey Ross boutique in L.A.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, AMY ELISA KEITH and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.