• Nicole Richie, sharing a booth with beau Joel Madden at L.A.’s hot Crown Bar. Richie joined her rocker boyfriend – who earlier had been sipping Red Bull with friends – after midnight, and the two immediately moved to a booth, looking “adorable” as they sat with Madden’s hand on Richie’s leg.
• Miley Cyrus, shopping at the Gap inside Nashville’s Mall at Green Hills with her mom, Tish. The young singer picked up some V-neck T-shirts, as well as the Kerry James Marshall artist tee. But it was Cyrus’s mom who bought a whole outfit – including yoga pants, white top, flip-flops and a scarf – which she put on right in the store. Why the wardrobe change? A source says Tish was bothered by the mall’s chilly temperature.
• Audrina Patridge, bonding over lunch at West Hollywood’s Sushi Roku with sister Casey. The Hills star feasted on favorites like the Hanabi (spicy tuna on crispy rice cake garnished with chopped green onions). But they saved room for dessert: the Volcano – a molten chocolate cake.
• Dancing with the Stars pro Cheryl Burke, briefly showing off her best dance moves with a girlfriend at West Hollywood’s Coco de Ville.
• Adam Sandler, hosting a party for his cast and crew following the L.A. premiere of You Don’t Mess with the Zohan. The bash – thrown at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel – drew a who’s who of the comedy community, including Knocked Updirector Judd Apatow. Sandler’s pregnant wife, Jackie, smiled and rubbed her baby bump at the bash, looking radiant as she mingled with guests. Also there: Benji Madden, Russell Brand and Sandler’s pal (and costar) Rob Schneider, who chatted with the Zohan himself for most of the night.
Also Spotted …
• Brad Garrett, bobbing his head to the Police’s hit “Roxanne” at the band’s Hollywood Bowl concert. Also in the audience: Lisa Kudrow, taking in the show with a tall blonde friend.
• By SHRUTI DHALWALA, JENNIFER GARCIA, ALYSSA SHELASKY and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.