• Gwen Stefani, surprising son Kingston in Beverly Hills’s Coldwater Canyon Park after shopping at Barneys New York with husband Gavin Rossdale. “Kingston was running around on the lawn,” an onlooker tells us. “[He] was having a great time with his nanny. When Gwen and Gavin showed up at the park, he ran up to them screaming, ‘Mommy [and] daddy!'” After, the singer’s adorable 2-year-old hugged his parents. Said the onlooker: “They looked very cute together.” Later in the weekend, it was back to the park – this time Griffith Park – for the family. They attended the Roots & Shoots Day of Peace event, where Rossdale was performing.
• Beyoncé and Jay-Z, turning heads and inspiring audible murmurs as they made their way through the VIP balcony at Santogold‘s show at The Fillmore NY @ Irving Plaza. Flanked by a personal security detail, the couple walked up to the edge of the balcony, taking in the late-night show and rocking out to the singer’s hits like “L.E.S. Artistes.” Jay-Z sported his shades indoors, and his wife wore her hair up in a tight bun.
• Drew Barrymore, flirting with a mystery man all night at an afterparty for Saturday Night Live at Wildwood Barbeque. The actress was drinking beer and chatting with Ellen Page at the event. She also made friends with Gossip Girl‘s Ed Westwick, who loaned Barrymore his lighter. After her smoke break, Barrymore headed back inside, and was led through the crowd by Westwick.
• Tyra Banks, eating tomato tartare during dinner at Las Vegas’s Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. The supermodel also ate artichoke soup and sampled some desserts.
• Back in L.A. for the Emmy Awards, a relaxed-looking America Ferrera, stopping by the A.P.C. store. The Ugly Betty star was dressed down, with no makeup, and wearing her hair up. She also spoke with a friend about her glasses, saying she needed a new pair.
• Sienna Miller, wandering in to West Hollywood’s Il Sole without a reservation. The actress grabbed a corner table with a female friend, and the two “giggled” over the meatball special and lobster ravioli before sneaking out the back exit. Across the way, Selma Blair was dining with a friend, as well.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, MARK GRAY, KEN LEE, MARY MARGARET, LESLEY MESSER and BRIAN ORLOFF
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.