• Audrina Patridge, settling into a booth with Nicole Richie and a newly single Benji Madden at West Hollywood’s Coco de Ville. The Hills star happily chatted with Richie, but she didn’t stay put: Patridge was super-social and moved to other tables to talk with friends, holding a cocktail in hand. Richie, meanwhile, stayed put and talked with Madden and a group of guy friends who arrived later in the night. The starlet showed her friends some pictures on her phone, which got the group laughing. Richie also moved back and forth to the music, including songs by Jay-Z and M.I.A..
• Meanwhile, the same night a solo Paris Hilton was partying at Apple Lounge in West Hollywood and dancing on top of the couch at her table! According to a source, the heiress was in “great spirits,” despite recently ending her relationship with Benji Madden.
• Mary-Kate Olsen, taking a break from promoting her coffee table book Influences for a little fun at Bardot Hollywood. The starlet arrived in true Olsen fashion, sporting a white tank top, oversized black sweater and a long scarf. Olsen sat at a table with Mischa Barton and other friends but did bust out her hippie dance moves to “That’ll Be the Day” by Buddy Holly.
• Despite a full day of filming her new movie An Invisible Sign of My Own, Jessica Alba still made it out (at 2 a.m.!) to celebrate New York nightspot Tenjune‘s second anniversary. The soiree drew out other stars, including Ice-T, who jumped onstage to congratulate the club owners on their success.
• Is there an off-screen romance brewing? 90210costars Jessica Stroup and Dustin Milligan were spotted hanging together at Apple Lounge in West Hollywood. The two were very flirty and adorable together – holding hands all night!
• The Real Housewives of New York City‘s Bethenny Frankel, hosting Frangelico’s “Girls Night In” at The Plaza in New York. And it was a Real Housewives meetup: NeNe Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Vicki Gunvalson(Real Housewives of Orange County) arrived together at the bash. “[NeNe] was definitely the loudest person at the party,” an onlooker tells us. “[She] was acting like a total diva, getting a complete makeover and posing for the camera. It was pretty entertaining!”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARY MARGARET and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.