• Scarlett Johansson and husband Ryan Reynolds, skipping over to West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont to join Drew Barrymore for drinks on the patio. Barrymore had been eating dinner with a male friend when her He’s Not That Into You costar arrived. According to an onlooker, the foursome were deep in conversation all night – with Barrymore leading most of it – while Johansson and Reynolds held hands under the table. Nearby, Samantha Ronson hung out with brother Mark Ronson, who ate on the patio.
• Also at the Chateau: Fergie, surprising Nicky Hilton by wearing one of her dresses at a Vanity Fair-Krug dinner party in a private bungalow. There with new husband Josh Duhamel, the pop star showed off her outfit and laughed with Hilton, but otherwise stuck close to her hubby. The two held hands and kissed during the bash.
• David Archuleta, learning how to make pizza at Vic & Angelo’s, an Italian restaurant near Miami. The teen star then delivered his work – he “actually put the pizza in the oven,” a source says – to a table of fans who had won a lunch with the Idol runner-up. He even grabbed a slice himself!
• Recent Australian Open winner Serena Williams and rapper Common, having a blast at a Belvedere-hosted bash at Los Angeles’s Foxtail Lounge. The couple danced upstairs before quietly sneaking out the side door.
• Tom Hanks, sharing a club sandwich in L.A. at OnSunset Restaurant, inside the Luxe Hotel Sunset Boulevard, with Tim Allen. Clad in black, both men laughed over lunch, an onlooker says.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, SARA HAMMEL, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.