• Lindsay Lohan, texting and talking animatedly during her late-night family dinner with mom Dina and sister Ali at STK in West Hollywood. When she wasn’t on her phone, Lohan was busy engaging with her sister and mother, a witness tells us, adding that the family was in a “great mood.”
• Robert Pattinson and his New Moon costar Kristen Stewart hang out even when they’re not filming! The duo recently stopped by Vancouver’s Opus Hotel for cocktails and dinner at the hotel bar and looked “relaxed” during their night out, says an onlooker.
• Rachel McAdams, having a low-key dinner with Josh Lucas at Little Giant in New York City’s Lower East Side. “They’ve been coming here since before people even knew they were a couple,” a source says of the pair, who sat relatively unnoticed in the corner.
• Brody Jenner, bringing along his own beer – a Pabst Blue Ribbon! – while shooting a segment for The Hills at L.A.’s 8 oz. Burger Bar. But the reality star asked for the lowest calorie burger, and ate the grass-fed patty during the shoot.
• Tina Fey, celebrating her agent Richard Weitz’s 40th birthday during a Belvedere IX-hosted bash at a private home in the Hollywood Hills. The 30 Rock star spent the evening chatting with her musician husband Jeff Richmond, while Jamie-Lynn Sigler hung with boyfriend Jerry Ferrara. “They were cuddling and sharing cocktails,” a source says.
• Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein, speaking to a journalism class at the University of Southern California for nearly two hours about his gastric bypass surgery, his new MTV reality show, his life as a celebrity deejay and the plane crash that he said changed his life. DJ AM also shared that he has kept notes passed his way while deejaying over the years, joking that he may turn his collection into a coffee-table book called Hand it to the DJ.
• By CARLOS GREER, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, LESLEY MESSER, EUNICE OH and CALLIE SCHWEITZER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.