• Nicollette Sheridan, sipping on a watermelon cucumber mojito during a ladies’ night out at Katsuya Brentwood. The newly single star looked fab as she sunk into the white couch, surrounded by her female friends, who sipped cosmos and champagne. The Desperate Housewives star sported a gold ring on her left ring finger and a diamond sparkler on her right, and was super-animated, chatting happily and laughing out loud. The actress spent a good portion of her meal chatting on her cell phone – right at the table – but didn’t seem to mind that her friends listened in on the call.
• With early evening interviews and a premiere to attend, Eva Longoria Parker still managed to squeeze in a little shopping time while hanging out in Paris with husband Tony Parker. The pair hit the boutiques along Rue St. Honore, stopping into Dior, Yves Saint Laurent and Hermès (for him!), before settling down for a late (and lite) lunch at Café Capucine. That night, the pair ventured to the premiere of 9, a documentary about Parker.
• After scoping out a runway show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Blake Lively stopped by the Victoria’s Secret suite at Bryant Park with her sister. The Gossip Girl star picked up some items that were more nice than naughty. Translation: She left with a cashmere sweater.
• Carrie Underwood, dropping into H. Audrey, a high fashion boutique in Nashville, with her stylist. Inside, the country star picked up several pairs of leggings, some short shorts and a blazer –all in basic black.
• Kim Kardashian, snapping pictures of her beau Reggie Bush at Vietnamese restaurant Crustacean in Los Angeles. Apart from the photo shoot, the couple got busy with their dinner, enjoying garlic noodles, king crab, ahi tacos and more.
• Dolly Parton, saving the day after a technical glitch halted the first act of 9 to 5: The Musical, currently in previews at L.A.’s Ahmanson Theater. The singer simply hopped onstage and led the crowd in a sing-a-long of her hit song, then followed up the musical number with an impromptu Q&A.
Also Spotted …
• Despite two canceled flights out of Toronto Viggo Mortensen still managed to make it on time to New York for a Cinema Society & Vanity Fair screening of Appaloosa at the Soho Grand Hotel. How? The actor hopped into a rented car and hit the road, arriving in a speedy seven hours. “I was with a couple friends, but they don t know the way like I do,” the actor told us, admitting, “I went a little bit quicker than I normally would.” … Back in Toronto, Edward Norton and a bearded Adrien Brody sipped champagne in the Film Lounge with Zack and Miri Make a Porno star Elizabeth Banks.
• By K.C. BAKER, JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, MARY MARGARET, LESLEY MESSER, PETER MIKELBANK, MONICA RIZZO and KAY WEST
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.