• Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green, arriving together for a tanning session at Sunset Tan in Studio City, Calif. Despite their broken engagement, “they were holding hands as they walked in,” an onlooker tells us, adding that “they were really cute together.”
• Fergie, accepting congratulations about her recent marriage and compliments on her darker do while dining at BondSt in New York. The pop star had hubby Josh Duhamel on her arm, and “was very into being noticed,” says an onlooker says, who also pointed out that “she was very gracious.” The couple were dining with a large party, including Sean Patterson, the head of Wilhelmina Models.
• Hugh Jackman, buying 3-year-old daughter Ava a Micro scooter after a visit to FAO Schwarz in New York. The duo also picked up some candy before leaving at FAO Schweetz.
• A glamorous Mary-Kate Olsen met up with beau Nate Lowman at Greenhouse, an eco-friendly New York nightclub. “She was dancing all night,” a club source tells.
• Sheryl Crow, taking 22-month-old son Wyatt to watch the sea lions be fed at New York’s Central Park Zoo. With her son perched on her male friend’s shoulders, the singer held on to one end of his fuzzy gray blanket as he grasped the other end and drank juice from a bottle.
• Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves stopped in to celebrate a friend’s birthday at Chloe in Santa Monica. “They were super cool and really nice,” a guest says.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA and SERENA KAPPES
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.