• Michelle Williams, taking her adorable daughter Matilda, 2, out in their Brooklyn neighborhood. While the actress was walking, her barefoot daughter enjoyed a ride – and some cover from the sun – in her stroller. Meanwhile, the day before Williams brought her daughter to a Tasti D-Lite shop in Boerum Park to cool down.
• Hilary Duff, hanging on her hockey player beau Mike Comrie‘s arm during a concert by his pal Mams Taylor at Dragonfly in Los Angeles. According to a fellow concertgoer, Duff seemed “wrapped up” in Comrie, smiling and laughing when looking at him.
• Paula Abdul, dining on the porch overlooking the yachts on Huntington Harbor at Prime Restaurant in Huntington, N.Y. While the eatery usually closes at 9, staff kept the dining room open to accommodate the American Idol judge, who arrived for supper around 9:45 p.m.
• Kristin Cavallari, dancing and singing along to AC/DC’s “Come and Get It” at One Sunset in Los Angeles. The ex-Laguna Beach star divided her time between the smoking section (where she chatted with a “nerdy looking” guy in plaid pants) and her small, inside table. Also there: a sleek-looking Cuba Gooding Jr., who was partying with his guy friends. The actor perked up when a group of pretty girls approached.
• Joey Fatone, tackling the Beatles’ classic “Come Together” during karaoke night at West Hollywood’s Villa. The former boybander teamed with the night’s host, Oliver Trevena, for the song. According to a clubgoer, Fatone was the second performer, but first good singer of the night. There for a friend’s birthday, Fatone followed up his performance with a not-as-wholesome encore. His selection? Tenacious D’s “F– Her Gently.” When the music ended, Fatone offered his pal a shout-out in the song’s salty spirit. Said Fatone: “Happy birthday, you d–bag.”
Also Spotted …
• Tony and Eva Longoria Parker, cheering on pal Mario Lopez in A Chorus Line on Broadway. … Billy Crystal, sitting front and center with his wife at the Tony-nominated In the Heights. … Top Chef judge Ted Allen, feasting at San Francisco’s Presidio Social Club during the Sunset Celebration Weekend.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, ALYSSA SHELASKY, JEFFREY SLONIM and ULRICA WIHLBORG
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.