• They’re still hanging out! After dinner at Vancouver’s Keg Steakhouse and Bar, Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner finished their date with a casual stroll. The duo kept their arms linked as they laughed and window-shopped in the light rain, taking their time walking back to their hotels.
• After a disappointing result on Dancing with the Stars, just-ousted pro Derek Hough smiled through his night out at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont with girlfriend Shannon Elizabeth. The two looked adorable, an eyewitness says, while joining a private party on the patio just after midnight. Earlier in the night, Hough performed with his pal Mark Ballas (and their band) at The Grove.
• While shopping at Madison in Malibu, Lauren Conrad flirted with beau Kyle Howard while she modeled handbags for him. Eventually, the Hills star picked the Marc by Marc Jacob Groove bag in tan. Retail price? $498!
• Sandra Oh, taking a brisk run around Brentwood. “She had her headphones on and looked really into it,” an onlooker tells us. “Some people driving by noticed her and slowed down and she quickly put her head down as she jogged in place, waiting for the light to change.” Once she got the green light, Oh quickly tore off, her baseball cap nearly blowing off in the wind.
• Eddie Cibrian celebrated Cinco de Mayo with wife Brandi Glanville at the DeLeon tequila launch party held at West Hollywood’s Bar Marmont. Sticking close together, the couple drank fruity cocktails and left the bash with some miniature red velvet cupcakes. Also there: Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks, who danced to Lady Gaga‘s hit “Poker Face.”
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.