• Tom Brady and pregnant wife Gisele Bündchen, browsing through stores together during a fun day out at the Malibu Country Mart. The couple also stopped for Greek food at Taverna Tony. “Gisele looked great” in her gray top and jeans, says an eyewitness. The model ate hummus with caviar and Greek salad with chicken. Meanwhile, “her husband was very nice and kept rubbing her back,” the eyewitness tells us.
• The following night at Taverna Tony, Jessica Alba stepped out to dinner with stylist pal Rachel Zoe and the fashionista’s hubby, Rodger Berman. The actress showed off a new blonder do – and some fancy footwork. “When the bellydancers danced by their table, Jessica got up and started dancing with them,” the restaurant’s owner Tony Koursaris tells us. “She was a great dancer.”
• Leave it to Capt. Kirk to crash Mr. Spock’s party! Chris Pine interrupted Star Trek costar Zachary Quinto‘s lunch with a pal at Lamill in L.A.’s Silver Lake neighborhood. But it was a welcome surprise and the trio were “conversing like friends,” a fellow diner says. After the meal, Quinto took off at warp speed . . . on his bike!
• American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert, visiting friends who are in the touring cast of the musical Wicked during a late-night visit to the Redwood Room in San Francisco’s Clift Hotel. Lambert, who performed in the show before his Idol days, was mobbed by fans as soon as he arrived at the bar – so a private security detail had to join the singer at his table, where he sipped a vodka tonic and hung out with his pals.
• One Tree Hill‘s Sophia Bush celebrated her 27th birthday with 12 of her closest friends at Nobu West Hollywood. The actress took a seat on the patio as she ate her sushi alongside guests like Kenna and Kevin Zegers, and had a big laugh when her cake was presented as Jeremih’s song “Birthday Sex” played.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, VICKIE BANE, PERNILLA CEDENHEIM and JENNIFER GARCIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.