• Mariah Carey, making a late afternoon visit to Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills. Was hubby Nick Cannon on her mind? The pop diva spent her time in menswear on the fourth floor and also checked out sunglasses.
• Fickle flames, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli seem to be back on – for now – as they enjoyed a lunch with friends at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s Polo Lounge. Sitting in a corner booth, an onlooker says the two “looked really couple-y.”
• Brody Jenner, having a blast at West Hollywood’s Coco de Ville with best pal Frankie Delgado, Lauren "Lo" Bosworth and (a surprise addition to his posse), Girl Next Door Holly Madison. Bosworth was celebrating her 22nd birthday – actual date: Sept. 29 – and picked up a bottle of vodka, pouring shots directly into her mouth which she followed with sips of Red Bull. Later, a waitress came by the table, baring sparklers as the deejay mashed up “Happy Birthday” with 50 Cent’s “In Da Club.”
• An unshaven John Mayer, surrounding himself with eight of his closest guy friends during dinner at New York’s Old Homestead Steakhouse. The singer and his pals feasted on steaks, prime rib and lobster tails.
• Jay-Z, watching rapper T.I. celebrating his new album during a concert at New York’s Highline Ballroom. The music mogul enjoyed the show from the venue’s VIP section, and didn’t remove his dark shades the entire time. Jay-Z also joined T.I. onstage briefly, sharing an energetic performance of their song “Swagger Like Us.”
Also Spotted …
• Jennifer Lopez, dining with a group (including hubby Marc Anthony) at N.Y.’s Waverly Inn … Jenny McCarthy, launching the first FAO Schwartz shop inside a Macy’s in Miami’s Dadeland Mall … Also in Miami, Jon Bon Jovi convinced the staff at Skybar at Shore Club to keep their doors open late: He arrived after 3 a.m., sharing some wine with friends in the Skybar gardens.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARY MARGARET, LINDA MARX, TIFFANY MCGEE, LESLEY MESSER and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.