• Victoria Beckham, attracting hordes of young fans to her table while lunching with son Romeo, 5, at the American Girl Place café at The Grove in Los Angeles. “So many kids were coming up to the table to meet her,” an onlooker tells us. But Posh didn’t mind the attention, the onlooker says. After lunch, the fashionista and her son walked – or rather, Romeo rolled on his shoes with wheels – with an entourage (including two bodyguards) to the Quicksilver Youth shop where they browsed the swimwear before hopping into a waiting car.
• Old friends Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson, chatting with the owner of Hollywood’s Green Door in the lounge’s library area. The happy trio chatted, took tequila shots and attracted the attention of female patrons. “Chicks were coming up to them left and right,” an onlooker tells us. “The guys were having a good time.”
• Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, getting sweet at Dylan’s Candy Bar in East Hampton, N.Y., where the two shopped for candy. Ronson picked up some chocolate-covered graham crackers and some candy lipsticks during the quick visit.
• The Jonas Brothers, leaning over the center balcony at the House of Blues in West Hollywood during Rooney‘s concert. (Rooney opened for the Jonas Brothers on their last tour!) The guys – Joe, Nick and Kevin – were surrounded by a posse of guys their age who sang and fist-pumped along with every song. While audience members rocked out to Rooney, too, apparently it was the Jonas Brothers who turned heads. After the band’s encore of “I’m Shakin,'” loads of teenage girls ran for the balcony stairs to try and meet the guys.
• Marcia Cross, picking up fresh produce and flowers at the Brentwood Farmers Market. The Desperate Housewives star sported workout attire while picking up tomatoes, white corn and two bunches of fresh flowers. The corn was also a hit for Don Cheadle, who grabbed some to-go as well.
Also Spotted …
• Chace Crawford, celebrating his 23rd birthday with a white chocolate cake, 200 cupcakes, a barbecue – and pals Blake Lively and Penn Badgley at Casa El San Juan Hotel in Water Mill, N.Y. The Gossip Girl hottie told us about one of his birthday gifts. The present? A painting of Superman, gifted by his folks. … Nicky Hilton, flying to the Hamptons on a V1 jet from Manhattan. The fashion designer hosted a private bash for guests like Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, who shopped at Mulberry earlier in the day.
• By JED DREBEN, JENNIFER GARCIA, RAE PARDINI, MONICA RIZZO, ALYSSA SHELASKY and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.