• Tom Cruise, doing the famous “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” dance at Beyoncé‘s concert at L.A.’s Staples Center. “Everyone was laughing and taking pictures,” a concertgoer tells us of the scene. When the actor originally arrived – sans wife Katie Holmes, who is filming her new movie in Australia – he waved and smiled at fans who stood up and cheered when they saw him walk in. Cruise then settled in next to the sound booth where he sang (and danced!) along all night.
• Away from the stage, Beyoncé dropped $6,000 on some new sunglasses at Ilori, a boutique on Beverly Hills’s Rodeo Drive. Joining her on the shopping trip: 4½-year-old nephew Daniel and mom Tina.
• Naomi Watts, window shopping along Paris’s Avenue Montaigne with Liev Schreiber and sons Sasha, 2, and 7-month-old Kai before settling into the terrace at the Café de l’Alma for coffee and milk. Next on their sightseeing adventure? A visit to the Eiffel Tower, before heading back to their hotel.
• Justin Long, chatting with the bartender while waiting for his takeout order – two Florida rolls, one shrimp spring roll and a dim sum sampler – from Ruby Foo’s in New York City’s Times Square.
• The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel, dining at Sunda in Chicago with boyfriend Jason Hoppy. The duo shared sashimi before meeting Frankel’s cousin in the restaurant’s lounge for some sake.
• By JESSICA HERNDON, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG, LESLEY MESSER and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.