• A solo Salma Hayek, indulging a little at a Belvedere party at director Brett Ratner‘s Beverly Hills home. According to a source, the actress seemed “really happy” as she received a Jurlique foot treatment. She also got chummy with party guests – and spent lots of time talking to Stevie Wonder.
• Kristen Bell, playing a game of cards with Dax Shepard while waiting for their food at the Mustard Seed Café in Los Feliz, Calif. The actress, sporting a new do with blunt bangs, also shared kisses across the table with her beau.
• Jake Gyllenhaal, reconnecting with Reese Witherspoon after spending time in Europe. The actor patiently waited for his girlfriend at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s Fountain Coffee Room as she had a business meal upstairs at the Polo Lounge. “He was such a good guy, just sitting there, hanging out [and] waiting for her,” an onlooker tells us. “They looked so happy when they met up.”
• Kristin Cavallari, playing doorman for the night at Dune, a nightclub in Southampton, N.Y., that hosted a bash both for Ace of Spades’ new champagne and also for Dune owner Matt Shendell‘s birthday. The Laguna Beach star took her job seriously, asking patrons, “Is your name on the list?”
• Despite a brief run-in with a sand shark, Ryan Seacrest managed to enjoy himself at the LG Villa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The “completely fine” American Idol host spent his time relaxing by the infinity pool while away from L.A.
Also Spotted …
• LeAnn Rimes, shopping for jeans at Earnest Sewn in New York with hubby Dean Sheremet. … Heather Mills, eating an all-vegan meal with friends at Chicago hot spot HUB 51.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER, KIMBERLY PEIFFER, ERICA SILVERSTEIN and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.