• Chace Crawford, chatting on his phone throughout much of his steak dinner with friends at STK in Los Angeles. The Gossip guy talked about work when he wasn’t on the phone, and he split bottles of cabernet and pinot noir with his pals.
• Justin Timberlake, getting his frozen yogurt fix at Berry Chill in Chicago, where the pop star ordered an original topped with Cap’n Crunch cereal. In town to tape an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Timberlake dropped into the store with his bodyguard. He also stopped by the Windy City’s Bull & Bear bar with his mother for some food – and to check out the Memphis Tigers basketball game.
• After being booted from Dancing with the Stars, Denise Richards popped into Owl’s Lab, a boutique in New York’s West Village. Picking up multiple pairs of sandals, the reality star was polite but exhausted from her experience on the show. Says a source: “She was really sweet but was very rundown and had a bruise on her arm from her dancing partner.”
• Seal, dedicating “If You Don’t Know Me By Now” to wife Heidi Klum during an intimate afternoon show hosted by KOST 103.5 FM at the W Los Angeles. (Klum was shooting Germany’s Next Top Model across town.) Taking the stage with David Foster, the singer also treated the audience to a medley of retro hits from his latest album, Soul.
• Nicky Hilton, relying on two friends to help avoid the huge gusts of wind that threatened to blow her into the pool at the Ultimat Vodka launch party at Miami Beach’s Gansevoort Hotel.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, LESLEY MESSER and KIM PEIFFER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.