• Nicollette Sheridan, feeding her date – a handsome brunette male – sushi at Katsuya Brentwood. Looking happy, the former Desperate Housewives star and her dapper beau enjoyed cocktails with their salmon sushi, sea urchin and yellowtail sashimi. And while they shared dinner, an onlooker adds that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other, saying, “It was total PDA: kissing, holding hands, the whole nine yards.” Even though they were in a semi-hidden booth, “they were super romantic and not shy at all,” says the spy. “People were really taking notice.”
• After Sheridan and her date left, Lady GaGa and a male friend took over their booth. And true to form, the outrageous pop star was dressed for dinner in all black with a huge, almost 2-ft. cone of blonde hair.
• Also in the mood for sushi, Avril Lavigne stepped out to Nobu West Hollywood with a crew of friends, including Brandon Davis. Sporting a black, sequined skirt, the singer sat next to Davis throughout the meal before moving to the bar for more drinks with her pals. Avril is a longtime friend of the Davis clan, including Brandon’s mom Nancy.
• Michael Phelps, dining with a tall, attractive blonde and 14 pals at Sullivan’s restaurant in Baltimore. Over a three-hour dinner, Phelps ate the New York Strip steak and shared the seafood sampler with the group.
• Countess Luann de Lesseps, having drinks with Dancing with the Stars host Tom Bergeron and friends at the Whisper Lounge at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles. Why the connection? The Real Housewives of New York star attended a taping of the popular ABC show that night.
• A solo Nick Cannon, grooving along to a performance by Def Jam artist Chrisette Michele during a taping of VH1’s SoulStage in New York. Cannon watched from the front row as Michele performed a medley of her hits and new tunes from her second album, Epiphany.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARLA LEHNER, KRISTEN MASCIA and TIFFANY MCGEE
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.