• Chace Crawford, shopping for DVDs at a Best Buy in Manhattan with Gossip Girl costar (and real-life roommate) Ed Westwick. Giving each other advice about what to buy, the two browsed the DVD aisle, as Crawford carried a huge stack of movies including Little Miss Sunshine. Westwick picked out No Country For Old Men before the two made their purchases.
• The Jonas Brothers, enjoying breakfast at the Ritz Carlton Boston’s JER-NE restaurant. The boys, who arrived with a bodyguard and male companion, casually chatted while waiting for their breakfast.
• Call it a (partial) ‘N Sync reunion in Austin: Joey Fatone, spotted hanging out with Chris Kirkpatrick at the bar Touche while in Texas for the South By Southwest music festival.
• Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore, checking out women’s roller derby – the L.A. Derby Dolls, to be exact – as the team played in an old warehouse-turned roller derby arena in Los Angeles. First, though, the BFFs grabbed a bite from the Hot Dog on a Stick truck parked out front. Taking their seats in the $35 VIP section, the two cheered on as the Sirens took on the Fight Crew, letting loose and even “partaking in ‘the wave,'” an onlooker tells us.
• Bruce Willis and Emma Heming, strolling in Paris’s Jardin du Luxembourg. Sporting a grey moustache and goatee, Willis brought his friend to coffee at the Café de Flores before hitting a number of the city’s boutiques.
• Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer, checking out Anna Sew Hoy’s artwork at the House of Campari/LAXART project space in Los Angeles. Says an onlooker: “They were enjoying the art and really just seemed to be trying to keep a low profile.”
• By PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, KRISTEN MASCIA and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where all the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.