• A little rain won’t stop the sightseeing! An umbrella-toting Owen Wilson strolled through Paris’s Jardin des Tuileries in a straw hat, white suit and sky blue shirt. The actor escaped the wet weather after a bit, slipping into the gardens’ Jeu de Paume art gallery where he perused the Richard Avedon photography exhibition. The actor then took off in – no, not a private car! – the city’s Metro.
• First there was a family dinner at a Janesville, Wis., Olive Garden. Then, there was the Old Navy shopping trip! While in her boyfriend’s hometown, Jessica Simpson visited the store with Tony Romo and his mother – and a source says the two ladies went off to pick out clothes for the football star. Simpson bought her beau $90 in clothing, including some madras shorts and T-shirts.
• Diddy, celebrating Missy Elliott‘s 37 birthday – her actual birthday was July 1 – with the singer and friends at Marquee in New York. As for Elliott, she arrived a little after 1 a.m. after a dinner at Tao. At the club, the rapper preferred to sit down and soak up the birthday greetings from fans. (Elliott graciously snapped photos with surrounding fans’ camera phones.) The club also presented her with a cake that listed the number of awards she’s won.
• Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider, chatting with patrons as they enjoyed their frozen yogurt at Angelina in West Hollywood.
• By LISA INGRASSIA, PETER MIKELBANK, STEPHANIE RYGORSKY and ALYSSA SHELASKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.