• Anne Hathaway, still going strong with beau Adam Shulman. The duo shopped outdoors at The Grove in Los Angeles, stopping into Nordstrom and Barnes & Noble during their outing.
• Kanye West, sipping champagne while out with model girlfriend Amber Rose at Whiskey Blue inside the W Los Angeles-Westwood. The two joined a party thrown by a deejay, and chatted with friends and fellow restaurant patrons while in good spirits.
• After catching Will Ferrell‘s Broadway show, You’re Welcome America. A Final Night with George W. Bush, Jeremy Piven ate a steak dinner at Strip House in New York with Michael Phelps‘s ex, Marina Katz. The “lovey dovey” couple split filet mignon and black truffle creamed spinach. Later that weekend, the actor headed to Miami, where he sipped vodka at a karaoke party inside the Shore Club’s Skybar. While he didn’t sing himself, Piven was happy to listen to others perform.
• John Krasinski, visiting pal David Schwimmer on the set of his play Our Town in Chicago. While in the Windy City, the Office star and his Friend brunched at Rockit Bar & Grill along with some other actors. Meanwhile, Nick Cannon was spotted at the hot spot the night before, eating appetizers and hanging with a group.
• LL Cool J, signing an autograph for a fan while in line to board a Virgin America flight from New York to Los Angeles. The rapper had a companion with him to carry his bags. But when they boarded the flight, the pal went to coach class while LL posted up in first class.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.