• Lindsay Lohan had a special companion during a daylong 23rd birthday celebration: ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson! The two sat on the patio at Malibu’s Tra di Noi and chatted as they waited for their takeout order – a margarita pizza, salad and pasta dishes – to arrive. “Lindsay looked very happy,” the restaurant’s owner, Tarcisio Mosconi, tells us. “[She] seemed relaxed and like she was enjoying her birthday.” Later, the actress stopped by the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood for a wash and blow-dry, before Ronson picked her up for dinner with friends at Cecconi’s. The group ate on the patio underneath a huge bouquet of festive balloons, before continuing the evening at Villa Lounge.
• Chris Pine, diving into some mini-burgers while hanging out at the Luxe Hotel Sunset Boulevard for the Girls Night Out party. There with some guy pals and castmates from his new play, Farragut North, Pine chilled out on the patio, looking relaxed in his white T-shirt and gray vest.
• Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, celebrating the Fourth of July with an all-American meal – burgers, fries and a milkshake – at The Counter in Studio City, Calif. “They left holding hands,” an onlooker says. “And Vanessa was not shy about kissing Zac in public.”
• Lauren Conrad, dancing up a storm at Bar Deluxe in West Hollywood during a night out with beau Kyle Howard and pal Lo Bosworth. Conrad was happy to pose for pictures with her girlfriends but especially got moving when the Jackson 5 hit “ABC” played. The former Hills star also danced a bit with Frankie Delgado while Howard chatted with a friend.
• Back in Paris for their second wedding anniversary, Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker took an evening scooter ride around the city, zipping by the Opera and Place Vendôme.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA, SARA HAMMEL and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.