• Kristen Bell, finding a wardrobe replacement for her missing luggage at the Jill Stuart boutique in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood. The actress, whose bags were misplaced en route to New York, loaded up on chic dresses and summer essentials at the store, a source says. Bell had been on location in Rome filming her appropriately titled comedy, When In Rome.
• The summer hiatus can’t keep the Grey’s Anatomy cast apart: Katherine Heigl, Ellen Pompeo and T.R. Knight, laughing and eating cupcakes together at the celeb-studded birthday bash for publicists Mike McGuiness and Kari Feinstein inside Los Angeles restaurant Simon LA. Heigl perched near the deejay booth – manned by celeb spinner DJ AM – and was “requesting songs all night,” a partygoer tells us. Meanwhile, the group enjoyed the roaming entertainment, including face painters and a breakdancer who was dressed as a unicorn.
Also at the circus-themed birthday party: Kim Kardashian, hugging and kissing boyfriend Reggie Bush while waiting for her friends to get balloon hats made. Meanwhile, Michelle Trachtenberg lounged with pals, snacked on cupcakes and watched a friend get her face painted.
• Renée Zellweger, bringing Starbucks coffee for the cast and crew of the Lifetime movie Living Proof, which she is executive-producing. The actress perked up the New Orleans set with her visit. “Everyone was just really excited and grateful,” a source says.
• Audrina Patridge, starting her night out with cocktails and conversation with a female friend at Kitchen 24, a new Hollywood eatery. The ladies were dressed to impress – and took a prime seat at the bar where they sipped the house specialty cocktail: strawberry lemonade with p.i.n.k. infused vodka.
• Justin Chambers, dining with two friends at Lemonade in downtown Los Angeles. For lunch, the Grey’s Anatomy star ate a sandwich.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and ALYSSA SHELASKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.