• A little rain didn’t put a damper on Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony‘s afternoon at the ballpark. The two were guests of New York Mets centerfielder Carlos Beltran at Citi Field in New York where they watched the home team take on – but unfortunately lose to – the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, 10-6.
• Meanwhile in Miami, Drew Barrymore and pal Justin Long also went to the ballgame – watching the New York Yankees play the Florida Marlins at the Land Shark Stadium. “Drew was wearing a shark hat and looked like she was having a blast at the game,” says an eyewitness. “She and Justin were sitting behind home plate drinking beer and cheering.” While in the Sunshine State, the two stayed at the Delano Hotel together.
• After her surprise appearance at the Jonas Brothers show in Dallas, Miley Cyrus returned to Tybee, Ga., where the starlet headed for dinner at Sting Ray’s Seafood with sister Brandi. Cyrus wore her hair pulled back in a ponytail and ate crab legs.
• Whitney Port, spending $133 on scented candles during a shopping trip at Fresh in New York City.
• Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy, enjoying a casual date at Katsuya Hollywood. Sipping sake and sitting next to each other, the two ate Kobe beef and sushi and left holding hands.
• Exes Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora acting like supportive parents while cheering on daughter Ava, 11, at the Dance Star Father’s Day Event recital at the Malibu Lumber Yard. “[Heather] kept talking in [Richie’s] ear and they were joking around,” a source tells us. “At one point she spanked him on the butt real quick.” The two eagerly watched their daughter and “laughed, whistled and pointed as Ava danced with the other girls,” the source says.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG, LINDA MARX and POLLY STRAMM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.