• Kirsten Dunst, checking out the wares on a shopping trip at Steven Allen Annex in New York.
• George Clooney, waiting patiently in line for the elevator at the L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon restaurant in London’s Covent Garden. He was in good company: Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter and Thandie Newton were in line, too – all heading up to the Salon Bar for a party in his honor. At the fete, Clooney spent his time chatting with Matt Damon, sipping vodka, eating canapés and chocolate sorbet with Oreo cookie crumbs. The Leatherheads star then finished his night at Bungalow 8.
• Kiefer Sutherland, picking up his luggage and chatting on his phone after arriving at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport from London with girlfriend Siobhan Bonnouvrier.
• From the ballroom to the nightclub, the Dancing With the Stars crew came out en masse to cheer on Mark Ballas and Derek Hough‘s band Almost Amy at Hollywood’s Hotel Café. While Ballas’s main lady, Sabrina Bryan, was standing and “rocking out” as he sang “Sexual Healing,” fellow DWTS castmembers were cheering too. Also in the house: Priscilla Presley, Kristi Yamaguchi and Cheryl Burke.
• Mischa Barton, stopping for a smoothie and some shopping in Hollywood. The former O.C. star was also spotted taking a business meeting that day, looking relaxed as she read a script in the car, an eyewitness tells us.
• By BRYAN ALEXANDER, PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, MONIQUE JESSEN and MARY MARGARET
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.