• They may have been watching covertly from a side door – but Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and were definitely excited at the Sam Bradley Band show at Richard’s On Richards in Vancouver. The Twilight stars smiled throughout the 90-minute gig, and Stewart even popped out from her perch to snap some pictures. When the show was over, the stars snuck out a back door and headed to the Opus Hotel where they partied in a suite upstairs with some friends – and even got a late-night pizza delivery.
• Demi Moore, enjoying a late lunch with a girlfriend at Rouge Tomate in Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Over the tuna poke entrée, Moore sipped the restaurant’s nonalcoholic “Spring Fling” cocktail and a mint tea during dessert.
• George Clooney, grabbing drinks in a private cabana by the pool of the Delano Hotel in Miami Beach. In town to film Up in the Air, the casually dressed actor was “in a great mood, laughing and smiling,” an onlooker tells us. Later in the night, Clooney and some friends, including a mystery blonde woman, dined at Quattro. “It sure looked romantic,” the onlooker says of the connection between Clooney and the blonde. Days before, the actor was filming his movie in Omaha, Neb., and stopped in twice for dinner at Sullivan’s.
• Star Trek leading men Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto hung out with friends separately at h.wood in Los Angeles. “Chris was in a really good mood and looked like he was having a great time with his buddies,” a clubgoer says. Meanwhile his intergalactic costar partied at an adjacent patio table while celebrating actor Joel Michaely‘s birthday.
• Mary J. Blige, buying a customized necklace at designer Nicole Romano’s store inside the Shops at the Plaza in New York City. The R&B star followed her purchase with a hair appointment at the Warren-Tricomi Salon.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG and KRISTEN MASCIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.