• Kristen Stewart was treated to a rousing version of “Happy Birthday” – and a cake at lunch – on a break from shooting New Moon in Vancouver. That night, the actress, who turned 19 on April 9, ventured out with Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed and fellow castmates at Chill Winston, a trendy restaurant. The following night, the (birthday) party continued – and the group dined at Rodney’s Oyster House in Yaletown, where they ate oysters and enjoyed scotch and beers followed by a seafood and steak dinner.
• Meanwhile, in L.A. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin threw a belated birthday party for their son Moses, who turned 3 on April 8, outside the family’s Brentwood home. Younger guests – including big sister Apple and Violet Affleck (dad Ben Affleck was there, too!) – were treated to fruit and juice, while the patio was outfitted with animal balloons.
• Cameron Diaz, sharing a group sing-along on the patio of West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The actress tuned up when the hotel’s guitar player approached her table, sat down and started strumming. She sang along wholeheartedly to tunes like “Take Me Home, Country Roads” and “You Are My Sunshine.” And when she wasn’t singing, Diaz and her pals were laughing over their meal. Nearby, Parks & Recreation star Amy Poehler hung out with hubby Will Arnett and the Office‘s John Krasinski.
• Reese Witherspoon, sharing salads and a slice of cake with two girlfriends at Huckleberry in Santa Monica. Absorbed in conversation, the three didn’t take any notice of the other lunching diners – though a few patrons were indeed scoping out Witherspoon.
• Justin Timberlake, making the club rounds in Las Vegas. On his itinerary: Blush and XS, followed by a night out at the Palms’ Playboy Club, where the singer took a VIP table with his party of eight. Once inside, Timberlake enjoyed some tequila shots and conversation with his pals.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.