• Mischa Barton, strolling with rocker beau Taylor Locke (the guitarist from Rooney) through Dublin’s St. Stephen’s Green. Ireland is just the latest stop for Barton, who’s been touring Europe with her man’s band. The night before the Irish gig, Barton also cheered on Locke at his Sheffield, England show with Good Charlotte.
• True, the stars were out in force for the CMT Awards in Nashville, but Jessica Simpson stayed away from the ceremony, spending her night instead at the trendy boutique Hotel Indigo in the city’s West End. According to a fellow hotel guest, the singer was dining in the hotel’s restaurant (sans beau Tony Romo) at the same time that the awards were being doled out down the street. Still, country music may have been on her mind anyway: Simpson sported a cowboy hat while eating, the hotel guest says.
• Orlando Bloom, taking a 90-minute Kundalini yoga class at Golden Bridge Yoga NYC with model girlfriend Miranda Kerr.After their workout, the pair spent time in the retail space – and Kerr tried on some Satya jewelry while Bloom bought a singing bowl.
• Pink, cheering from the audience at a benefit concert for the Midnight Mission of Los Angeles headlined by Mudcrutch, Tom Petty‘s side project. “She showed up last minute,” a source tells us. “Guess she is a huge Petty fan!” Also in the audience: Laura Dern.
• Cheryl Hines, sharing a communal table (and dinner) with 12 friends at the China Grill Ft. Lauderdale in the Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel. Dining on tons of sushi, lobster, salmon and more, the group hung out for more than three hours.
• Vanessa Minnillo, picking up five autographed jerseys she had framed for boyfriend Nick Lachey at FASTFRAME in Sherman Oaks, Calif. The former VJ’s collection included jerseys from Cal Ripken, Ken Griffey Jr., Desmond Mason, LaDainian Tomlinson, and, of course, Lachey’s pal Matt Leinart.
• By EILEEN FINAN, MARY MARGARET, LESLEY MESSER and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.