• Cameron Diaz, letting loose backstage at the Webby Awards at New York City’s Cipriani Wall Street. The actress, who was there to present pal Jimmy Fallon with a Webby Person of the Year honor, danced and chatted animatedly with Lake Bell (whose WB.com Web series Childrens’ Hospital was honored for best comedic series). The actresses shared a glass of white wine as they boogied during musical interludes in the ceremony. At one point, Diaz even twirled Bell s long hair around her fingers while they talked.
• AnnaLynne McCord and beau Kellan Lutz, chowing down on popcorn while watching a screening of The Hangover in Century City, Calif. Wearing a brown Juicy jumpsuit, the 90210 actress had her hood up as the two took their seats in the packed theater. The Twilight star, who sported a red plaid shirt, jeans and newsboy cap, “occasionally took McCord’s hand throughout the movie,” says an onlooker. “The two were definitely enjoying the film and one another’s company, smiling, laughing, and sharing a tub of popcorn that McCord held on her lap.”
• Meanwhile, in New York City, Lutz’s costar Jackson Rathbone had a pizza party and performed for his fans at Pete Wentz‘s bar, Angels and Kings. The Twilight actor signed autographs before taking to the stage to show off his multi-instrumental skills – playing trumpet, drums, guitar and keyboard – with his band, 100 Monkeys. While singing lead throughout the blues-rock set, the crowd – made up mostly of women – went crazy. One even asked for Rathbone’s underwear!
• Matthew Broderick, chatting with female pals over cocktails at the bar inside Commerce restaurant in New York City after appearing in the Cherry Lane Theatre s one-night-only reading of the comedy Stan the Man. “People were surprised by how distinctive his sideburns are!” a restaurant-goer says of his facial hair, which he grew for his role in the 1970s-set play The Philanthropist.
• Bachelor star Jason Mesnick and girlfriend Molly Malaney, partying at Chicago club the Underground. “He arrived around 1 a.m. at the nightclub wearing flip-flops and a jean jacket and almost didn t get in because he was under dress code,” a source says. “They hung out at [club owner] Billy Dec s table and girls tried flirting with Jason while Molly was catching up with a couple former Bachelor castaways.” The couple was in town visiting her family, who are from nearby Milwaukee.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER, KRISTEN MASCIA, LESLEY MESSER and STEPHANIE RYGORSKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.