• Lindsay Lohan showed sister Ali a good time during a night out at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont including bumping into Orlando Bloom. Taking a spot on the packed patio with friends, Lohan shared a short conversation with the actor, who was enjoying a low-key dinner with friends nearby. When it was time to go, Lohan and Ali took off hand in hand, bumping into Bloom again in the lobby. Also at the hot spot: Amy Adams, who drank white wine in the lounge.
• Katie Holmes, taking Suri for a private pizza lunch at the American Girl Place at The Grove in Los Angeles. The actress made a special reservation in the store’s café and, in keeping with the restaurant’s tradition, made room for a doll at the table. When she wasn’t eating, Suri carried the doll around the café, even chatting with her new “friend.”
• Adrian Grenier, sitting at the best table in the house – right next to the deejay booth – at MyHouse in L.A. The Entourage star poured himself some vodka and animatedly chatted with his female friends – but a blonde clubgoer caught Grenier’s attention, leading to a night of dancing and whispering between the two.
• Lady GaGa, sporting huge sunglasses while dining with a dozen pals on the patio at Koi in Los Angeles. In the pop diva’s own entourage: Perez Hilton.
• Bono stopped by the Park Hyatt in Washington, D.C., for drinks and bites with friends. The U2 frontman started his evening in the hotel’s lounge before moving over to the Blue Duck Tavern, where he held court with a party of eight. The group enjoyed an “energetic” meal, a source tells us, eating “long rib, organic chicken, Brussels sprouts, Swiss chard and mushrooms.”
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA and ARNESA A. HOWELL
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.