• Paris Hilton and Benji Madden, reuniting at New York nightspot Touch. (The heiress had been in Milan, promoting her T-shirt line). The two sealed their reunion with a kiss, locking lips at the Blackberry Luxe Series party. They also happily posed for pictures before Madden got to work – deejaying the bash.
• Also in New York: Janet Jackson feted boyfriend Jermaine Dupri‘s 36th birthday at Tenjune after a day of “kicking it.” “I just like the fact that everybody out here is ready to go in there and have a good time,” Dupri told us before heading into his bash. “It’s getting ready to go down inside.” Jackson stayed by her birthday guy’s side, celebrating with guests including Ne-Yo, Ice-T and his wife Coco, and DJ Cassidy, who spun tunes. Also there: Dupri’s dad, music executive Michael Mauldin, who sported a Barack Obama pin. Meanwhile, Qunicy Jones‘s “head of security” stopped by to check out the scene, but decided not to come into the party.
• Owen Wilson, drinking bottled water and mingling with the ladies at the bar in Vancouver’s Opus Hotel. The actor is in Canada filming Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian, and was having a raucous good time during his night out. “He was sweet and charming to everyone,” an onlooker says, “smiling, laughing and joking with guests and friends.”
• A very casual Brittany Snow, arriving solo to the Kate Somerville skin clinic in Los Angeles for a facial. She may have arrived a bit early, but the Hairspray actress waited patiently, sipping water on a couch before her appointment.
• Former Bachelor Matt Grant, sharing some beers and chatting with friends at Social in Hollywood. The reality star wasn’t just there for the company, either: He auctioned himself off on a date (now that he’s single) during a benefit for Marley Jaye Cherella Memorial Fund, a charity dedicated to SIDS research.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, TIFFANY HOPKINS, LISA INGRASSIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.