• Salma Hayek, enjoying a little mother-daughter shopping time in West Hollywood. The actress and her daughter Valentina, 6 months, stopped by the Balenciaga boutique.
• Renée Zellwger, celebrating after the premiere of her movie Leatherheads with a group of friends, visiting Magnolia in Hollywood for dinner. The actress sat at a table next to Will & Grace‘s Sean Hayes – and the two hugged “hello” when they noticed each other.
• Eva Longoria Parker, knowing how to treat her friends: The Desperate Housewives star hosted her girlfriends – including Cameron Diaz and Robin Antin – at her new Hollywood restaurant Beso. After moving to a private area in the back of the restaurant, Longoria Parker and a gal pal grabbed plates of food, then ventured outside to feed the paparazzi. The feeding frenzy was also a stunt meant to distract them as Diaz snuck in unnoticed! After a good laugh, the two joined Diaz and their pals inside for some gossip over guacamole and red wine.
• Samantha Who?‘s Jennifer Esposito, dining with a mystery man at The Foundry in Los Angeles. According to an onlooker, when she wasn’t chatting with the chef, the recently divorced actress was deeply engrossed in conversation with her date.
• Kim Kardashian, hitting up two hot Hollywood restaurants. The reality star stopped by Koi with her brother, Rob, and his girlfriend Adrienne Bailon (of the Cheetah Girls). Two nights later, a casual Kardashian and a girlfriend enjoyed lasagna at Il Sole in West Hollywood.
• How I Met Your Mother‘s Josh Radnor, sharing an “upbeat” business lunch at Gulfstream Restaurant at the Westfield Century City mall – and “looking gorgeous,” a fellow diner says.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.