• Ashley Olsen, snuggling over margaritas and guacamole at Dos Caminos SoHo with boyfriend Justin Bartha. The happy couple sat on the same side of their booth and watched the Olympics together on television.
• In Seattle for an Obama rally, Ellen Pompeo stopped into Tulio, an Italian restaurant, for an early lunch of spicy pasta. The Grey’s Anatomy star ate half the portion – she told the staff it was larger than she expected – then whipped out her American Express Gold card, paid and left.
• Kevin Federline, living large – Las Vegas style! K-Fed and his brother Chris hung out in a private cabana at TAO Beach club, where they had drinks and feasted on Kobe beef burgers and chicken satay.
• Sienna Miller, lighting up when Balthazar Getty strolled onto the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, where she was drinking rosé and chatting with pals. The pair shared a hug and passionate kiss hello before sitting down – side by side – and acting affectionate (think cuddling and sneaking some kisses) at the table with her friends.
• Nicollette Sheridan, stopping into L.A.’s Melrose Bar and Grill with another couple for watermelon martinis and pizza and pasta.
• The Hills‘s fourth season just began – and the cast has been working overtime as they live their lives and shoot the MTV show. The whole crew –Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge, Whitney Port and Stephanie Pratt – hung out at the Tt Collection Pool Party in Malibu, where they chatted on the chaises and played in the pool. Conrad kept her attention on her girls, but also caught up with Doug Reinhardt.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, MARK GRAY, JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.