• Jennifer Garner, treating 3-year-old daughter Violet to a sweet afterschool pick-me-up – frozen yogurt at TCBY in Santa Monica. An eyewitness tells us, “She was really trying to cheer up her oldest daughter with a special treat.” Apparently the dessert did the trick! “When Jen and Violet left,” says the source, “Violet finally looked a bit happier.”
• Brody Jenner was mobbed by female fans as he ordered drinks at West Hollywood’s Coco de Ville – but the Bromance star (who is dating Jayde Nicole) seemed more interested in talking to his guy friends like Frankie Delgado, who was promoting the party at the club. Still, Jenner did indulge one blonde, chatting her up for a little bit. Delgado, on the other hand, was actively courting female attention – even sharing his vodka with some ladies.
• America Ferrera, toasting her Ugly Betty costar Vanessa Williams, who celebrated her 46th birthday at the Russian Tea Room in New York. Joined by Williams’s daughter, Melanie, and Michael Urie, the group dined on market salads, Kobe beef and chicken salad.
• Robert Pattinson, cheering on longtime pal Sam Bradley and his band the Men during their concert at Vancouver’s Grandview Legion. But the Twilight hunk went incognito, watching the show from the side of the stage.
• Joshua Jackson, holding hands with Diane Kruger throughout their quiet dinner at Indochine in New York. The couple sat off to the side and were “flirting,” an onlooker says.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.