• Raven-Symoné, eating fresh: The star picked up three footlong sandwiches at a Subway next to the Burbank Airport. Her takeout order? A tuna sub with an extra scoop of tuna salad, a double-meat steak sandwich and a foot-long Italian BMT (that’s salami, pepperoni and ham!).
• Matthew McConaughey, cheering from the stands at Boston’s Fenway Park as BFF Lance Armstrong threw out the first pitch at the Boston Red Sox game. Joined by Camila Alves, the two guys cheered on the Texas Rangers – even as they lost to the home team. But that didn’t slow down the pals, who met up for a drink the next day at the Clink, a bar in the Liberty Hotel.
• Leonardo DiCaprio, sharing a corner table, a burger and fries with Bar Refaeli, an older man and a young boy at the tiny burger joint tucked away in New York’s Le Parker Meridian Hotel. According to an onlooker, the foursome looked very into their food.
• Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart, catching a movie at the Grove in Los Angeles. Milling about in the lobby, Gayheart waited patiently nearby as Dane took a call and chatted on his cell phone in the corner.
• How to celebrate a successful night on the dancefloor? With a party at West Hollywood’s Villa! A crew of Dancing With the Stars contestants – including Cheryl Burke, Christian de la Fuente and Kristi Yamaguchi – celebrated at their reserved table, drinking and chatting until midnight when karaoke started up. That’s when de la Fuente took the mic and took the lead – singing everything from Ritchie Valens’s “La Bamba” to Julio Iglesias’s “To All the Girls I’ve Loved Before.”
• By BRYAN ALEXANDER, MARISA LAUDADIO, MARY MARGARET and JUDY RAKOWSKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.