• Gwen Stefani, taking son Kingston, 23 months, to a sing-along version of Disney’s The Little Mermaid at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood. Hubby Gavin Rossdale also got in on the musical fun – and the family left the theater with a DVD, an onlooker tells us. (More “Under the Sea” fun at home?) First, though, the family stopped by Coldwater Canyon Park, where Kingston ran around and enjoyed the playground.
• A naturally made up Victoria Beckham, happily shopping at the boutiques along Santa Monica’s Montana Avenue. Wearing her trademark skinny jeans and high heels, Posh had a shopping companion in son Brooklyn, 9. (The mother-son pair was joined by a bodyguard, too.) As for her stops, Beckham visited lingerie stores Lisa Norman and Pink Lili. She also did some window-shopping at Kovan Jewelers before taking off in a waiting white Lexus SUV.
• On a break from promoting Iron Man, Gwyneth Paltrow headed down to Paris’s Place Vendome, detouring into jeweler Fred before joining friends for a quick lunch across the street at Hotel Costes.
• Also in Paris: Paltrow’s costar Robert Downey Jr. and wife Susan Levin, strolling the Tuileries Garden and stopping in at the Musée de l’Orangerie to see Monet’s “Waterlilies.” Afterward, they lunched at Montparnasse’s celebrated Closerie des Lilas before another walk – this time in the Luxembourg Gardens.
• Entourage‘s Adrian Grenier, lunching on the outdoor patio at the Waffle in Hollywood. He was dining and laughing with a buddy, but also spent a good amount of time texting on his cell phone.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.